Surface Protection have just completed this large Liquid Roofing project in the centre of Birmingham.
The existing single ply membrane had failed, allowing water ingress into the penthouse flats.
The Sika Decothane Ultra 25 year system was applied over the existing roof with contrasting non-slip walkways.
The project was delivered within budget and programme with phase 2 ready to start.
Surface Protection’s latest Projects include this brilliantly finished TOR Elastaseal Roofing System.
This great Midlands based Liquid Roofing project is a perfect example of exactly how a Liquid Roof should look.
Some of the benefits to this Tor Elastaseal Roofing System include –
- Applied as a cold liquid
- Safe to install with no disruption to building during application
- Can be applied over most existing roof surfaces
- Up to a 25 year guarantee
- Quickly resistant to rainfall
- Joint free
- Excellent resistance to ponded water
- Fibre reinforced for maximum film strength
- UV stable
- Easy to maintain
Should you have any Liquid Roofing requirements, get in touch. Our specialists are always at hand to help with any questions.