Surface Protections Coatings Ltd are the largest applicator of liquid applied roofing membranes in the UK.
Working on various projects within the Healthcare, Education, and Manufacturing sectors, our Sales office is looking to recruit a PA to the Commercial Director assisting in delivering
the highest level of customer service to our clients.
This is a varied role that will appeal to anyone who has experience working in supportive capacity within a busy office environment but also has the initiative to arrange their time productively and work on their own from time to time.
- General PA duties to assist the Commercial Director in the smooth running of the Sales Office.
- Producing accurate documentation for quotations and project proposals for potential and existing clients.
- Liaise with external website company to ensure webpage is maintained, fully functional and representing Surface Protection Coatings to maximum affect
- Create quality, informative and industry relevant articles and publish to website and other media platforms.
- Completing online tender applications, collating required information and meeting deadlines.
- Provide regular project updates to clients including images, charts and plans in a report format.
- Updating KPI’s and database.
- Provide sales reports to the Commercial Director on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Prepare files for the Contracts and Accounts Department with all necessary sales, accounting and health & safety documentation.
- Identify potential sales leads via tender portals and incoming telephone queries.
- Liaise with other areas of the business, customers and suppliers to ensure deliveries can be made, either to site or to office, to maximise productivity.
- Deal with all incoming enquiries by email and telephone.Skills required:
- Fully competent in Excel, Word and Publisher to update existing documents and also produce new spreadsheets and marketing material.
- Excellent communication skills both by email and telephone.
- Good level of IT knowledge to ensure smooth running of the Sales Office.
- Highly organised to be able to multi-task and prioritise requests from several areas of the business.
- Self-motivated to work alone and maximise productivity.
Working days: 3 Days (to be agreed with successful candidate)
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org